Rob Williams Assessment Ltd specialise in psychometric test design and other assessment design services.
firstname.lastname@example.org I +44 (0)77915 06395
Psychometric test design
Rob Williams Assessment Ltd specialise in designing highly predictive psychometric solutions. In particular, situational judgement test design, realistic job preview design, aptitude test design and personality questionnaire design.
We work across a wide range of sectors and job roles. Our tailor-made psychometric offerings are as unique as our clients’ organisations.
Headed up by Rob Williams – the highly experienced author of five books on psychometric testing. Our organisation prides itself on client satisfaction. We have many positive LinkedIn reviews from our big client projects.
Psychometric consultancy services provided:
- Test design;
- Ability test design and
- Aptitude test design. Encompassing all of the following:
- Verbal reasoning test design;
- Numerical reasoning test design;
- Abstract reasoning test design; and
- Knowledge skills test design.
Fit Tools / Sift Assessments
Bespoke personality test design
Peersonality test design clients include Reed, three, and Talentful.
Bespoke situational judgement test design
Situational judgement test design clients include BUPA, Citibank, British Airways and Boots.
Bespoke aptitude test sifts
Aptitude test design clients include EPSO, Kenexa IBM and HireWindow.
Practice aptitude test tips books
Firstly, Passing Verbal Reasoning Tests book.
Secondly, our Passing Numerical reasoning Tests book.
Psychometric Test Projects
Rob Williams has over twenty years experience of bespoke psychometric test design. Plus ten years prior to this spent working for several of the UK’s leading test publishers. These include: IBM, OPP, SHL and HireVue.
Blended assessment project:
- Situational judgment test design;
- Numerical reasoning test design;
- Verbal reasoning test design
- Personality questionnaire design.
For these two British Airways roles:
– Cabin crew assessment; and
– Customer service representative assessment.
BUPA Psychometric Test Design
- Design of realistic job preview.
- Design of Situational judgment test.
- Best practice was followed throughout the design process in SJT design.
- An SJT was produced which successfully incorporated a range of care home-specific scenarios.
- The most suitable set of scenarios could be hand-picked at the SME panel meeting, as well as gaining buy-in and discussing implementation.
- Providing some scenarios for telephone interview sifts.
- Setting a suitable cut-off and validating the tool.
Lazard Brothers and AECOM graduate engineers
- Situational judgement test validations
British Army Aptitude Test Design
Psychometric lead role with Kenexa IBM; managing twenty associates.
- We developed over twenty psychometric tests;
- Situational judgement tests for Officers and for Soldiers;
- Realistic job previews for Officers and for soldiers;
- Ability tests (including problem-solving test) for Officers;
- Ability tests (including a spatial reasoning test) for soldiers;
- Officer personality questionnaire;
- Soldier career guidance tools.
- Strengths test design.
- Values test design.
- Validating data sets for above two tests.
- Improving reliability and validity.
Education and public sectors
- Numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning and decision analysis tests.
- Critical reasoning aptitude test (legal sector).
- Situational judgement test (health sector).
Citibank Situational Judgement Test Design
- Designing blended assessments for retail and call centre operations across the USA.
- Allowing for cultural differences in Mexican operations.
- Managing item writing team for SJTs, ability tests, biodata questions etc.
EPSO Aptitude Test Design
- Development of project management test.
- Design of IT skills-based aptitude tests.