In our opinion we prefer to offer free practice materials and practice tips are free. We hope you enjoy using them for your assessment centre practice.
We have partnered with Job Test Prep to offer you additional assessment centre practice materials.
Graduate Employer Assessment Centre Practice
- Accenture assessment centre practice , Accenture assessment tips and Accenture assessment centre guide.
- Amazon assessment centre test practice.
- ARUP assessment centre,graduate application process and ARUP assessment centre tips.
- Atkins assessment centre and Atkins assessment centre interview questions.
- BDO assessment centre info.
- British Airways assessment centre practice and British Airways career options.
- Civil Service Fast Stream 2018.
- Debenhams assessment centre.
- EY assessment centre 2018 guide and EY assessment centre 2018 info.
- Fast Stream Civil Service and Fast Stream Civil Service Assessment Centre Guide 2018.
- GSK assessment centre practice andGSK assessment centre tips.
- H&M career info (reade before you apply).
- HMRC Tax Professional.
- House of Fraser assessment centre info.
- HSBC assessment centre and HSBC graduate recruitment scheme.
- IBM assessment centre info.
- John Lewis practice assessment centre and John Lewis assessment centre 2018.
- JP Morgan psychometric test practice.
- Kerry Group practice tests.
- Kimberley Clark graduate interview advice.
- KPMG Student assessment tests 2018.
- MI5 assessment centre practice.
- Network Rail assessment centre practice and Network Rail assessment centre guide 2018.
- Police (Special Constable) application process.
- Police assessment centre practice and Police assessment centre Success Guide 2018.
- PSNI police role play tips YouTube video.
- PWC assessment centre practice and PWC assessment centre tips.
- RBS assessment tips 2017.
- Sainsburys assessment centre practice and Sainsburys interview questions
- Santander interview preparation and Santander graduate job forum.
- Tata Steel interview questions.
- Teach First assessment centre advice.
- Tesco assessment practice; Tesco interview questions and Tesco application tips.
- Unilever assessment centre 2018 tips and Unilever assessment centre practice.
- Waitrose assessment centre 2018.
Assessment Centre Practice Books
Step-by-Step Guide to Succeeding at Assessment Centres
Our Free Practice Assessment Centre Resources
These are divided by assessment centre exercise:
- Assessment Centres
- Competency-based Interviews and Interview Guide Design
- Development Centres
Other practices sites also offer practice assessment centre materials so you can practice assessment centre components:
- E-tray Exercises
- Group Discussion Exercises
- In-tray Exercises
- Presentation Exercises
- Role-play Exercises
- Written Exercises
Defamiliarization assessment centres
These use defamiliarisation exercises to take candidates out of their comfort zones to really test their abilities. The only true way to assess someone’s natural capabilities is to take them out of their comfort zone . These cannot be prepared for since there is no obvious right or wrong approach. Candidates must rely on their natural strengths and innate abilities.
Virtual assessment centres
It’s important for graduate applicants to demonstrate they can collaborate across country borders. Online, “virtual” assessment centres provide a realistic job preview of team working in a digital age. Efficient virtual assessment centres are becoming increasingly popular.
Flash Mob assessment centres
Most University campuses have careers fairs in which graduate employers can attract final year students. The term “flash mob” is applied to assessment events run at such specific locations.
Your Assessment Centre Day
Assessment Centre Tips
Our advice is to follow these assessment centre tips:
- Firstly, ask yourself as you read the instructions:
- What are the key things I am being asked to do here?
- How can I demonstrate that I have the right skillset?
- What should I avoid doing?
- Also, don’t ask for any hints or assessment centre tips of that nature.
- Don’t skim read any of the Instructions.
- Plus, work calmly and steadily through each exercise.
- Do not spend too long on a single part of each exercise.
- Finally, keep a positive attitude..
Assessment Centre Feedback
Receiving assessment centre feedback is a key learning opportunity for you. Firstly, you should always accept this gratefully. Secondly, stay engaged in the process.
Finally do not do any of these: criticise any exercise; compare your performance with the other candidates; or assume that the feedback is your opportunity to improve the overcome.
Psychometric Profile Interpretation
Remember, the following points about your personality profile:
- First, there is limited time in your feedback interview so an overview is always given.
- Second, a personality test measures your behavioural preferences. How you typically behave.
- Finally, may think of instances when you behaved differently to a particular personality trait. That’s fine. It’s how you typically behaviour that the personality test profile relates to.