Strengths tests design is one of our specialities.
We have experience of designing situational strengths tests that are generic in nature. In addition to these SJT-based situational strengths tests, we offer these two alternative psychometric test designs:
Strengths tests design
This psychometric test design is similar in nature to personality questionnaire design, explained here. Our bespoke strengths test design process…
- Has dimensions key to the role being assessed.
- Reflect the personality, attitudinal and motivational aspects of the role-specific dimensions.
- Have face valid questions.
- Be capable of completion in 20 minutes approx.
- Adopt a single-stimulus question format (Likert scale).
- Adopt a normative format of scoring utilising a sten look-up table (for each personality scale).
Popular Strengths Tests Designs
Access to strength test example reports can be found online at: firstly Gallup’s Strengths Center; secondly Richard Step’s Strengths and Weaknesses Aptitude Test (RSWAT); thirdly, Character Strengths Survey, Character Test: VIA Character and finally, Tom Rath (from Gallup)’s Strengths Finder 2.0.
Brilliant Passing Numerical Reasoning Tests has plenty of numerical reasoning test practice.
Strengths test practice
- Firstly, Aptitude test tips and aptitude test practice.
- Secondly, Numerical reasoning test practice.
- Thirdly, Verbal reasoning test practice.
- And next, Situational judgement test practice.
- Also then, Passing situational judgment tests.
- Plus, Situational judgment test tips.
- And then, Verbal reasoning test practice and Verbal reasoning test tips.
- Also next, SHL test practice.
- Plus, Cubiks test practice.
- And finally, UKCAT test practice.