Work Styles assessment
We will work with you to design the most suitable work styles tool to suit your needs. Examples of the typical personality test format can be found here.
Our Bespoke Personality Questionnaire design process aims to:
- include dimensions identified as key to the role being assessed
- reflect the personality, attitudinal and motivational aspects of the role-specific dimensions
- have face valid questions
- be capable of completion in 20 minutes approx.
- adopt a single-stimulus question format (Likert scale)
- adopt a normative format of scoring utilising a sten look-up table (for each personality scale)
- use a Social Desirability scale to deal with the issue of faking or extreme scoring patterns
Key work personality test design stages
Work personality test – internal reliability
The ideal for personality questionnaire design is to have sets of items on each scale measuring the same latent variable – as described by the scale name and the scale descriptors. This is what is meant by the internal reliability of a personality questionnaire’s set of scales.
Work Personality test – internal reliability
There are many ways to statistically measure the internal reliability of each scale on a personality questionnaire. Probably the most common is Chronbach Alpha. The advantage of using this measure of a personality test’s internal reliability is the agreement in the literature of what represents an acceptable Chronbach’s Alpha score for any personality questionnaire scale. A score above .7 indicates an internally reliable scale.
Personality test practice
- Firstly, Aptitude test tips and aptitude test practice.
- Secondly, Numerical reasoning test practice.
- Thirdly, Verbal reasoning test practice.
- And next, Situational judgement test practice.
- Also then, Passing situational judgment tests.
- Plus, Situational judgment test tips.
- And then, Verbal reasoning test practice and Verbal reasoning test tips.
- Also next, SHL test practice.
- Plus, Cubiks test practice.
- And finally, UKCAT test practice.
Work Styles Designs