Examples of these rolesBelow we list some options within this career field. On each of the below pages you will find detailed information on the skills and education needed for each.
How to find jobs in English & DramaAlthough these roles may not be as varied as some of the others. There are still a lot of opportunities. A BA degree or something similar would be the minimum tertiary education needed for a successful career in English & Drama. Although further studies may be beneficial. There are some of these where a passion for the work outweighs the educational requirements.Keep an eye on
- Our own Job Listings
- Graduate Jobs & Tips
- LinkedIn Jobs
- Various other reputable career websites
English and Drama jobs London
More Job Resources
- Firstly, see our careers blog page for a more detailed look at different top jobs in the UK.
- Then next our analyst jobs.
- And then, our Armed Services Jobs.
- Then next, our Dev Ops jobs.
- And then, our post-Army jobs.
- Then next our GCSE Jobs.
- Also then, our Audit Manager jobs.
- Plus then, our best STEM careers.
- And, our Graduate Careers Services.