- Astronautical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Specialist Doctors
Examples of roles in this fieldBelow we list some options within this career field. On each of the below pages you will find detailed information on the skills and education needed for each.There are of course a great variety of roles within this field. Therefore, make sure you are aware of all the possibilities within your chosen area of interest.
How to find jobs in scienceThe options for jobs in science are probably the most varied of all. Therefore the directions of study are also extremely wide.A minimum of a postgraduate degree would be essential for a lot of these jobs in science.Decide on which area of Science interests you most. Then work from there to see which opportunities there are in that field. For example, if you are interested in the chemistry, human sciences might not be what you are looking for. However, lab work or the medical world might be more suitable.There will of course be a lot of other factors involved in your choice of a career field. Therefore it is always great to talk to people in these different areas. You can then get a feel for what the job/career entails and whether it is in line with your ideas around it.Keep an eye on
- Our own Job Listings
- Graduate Jobs & Tips
- LinkedIn Jobs
- Various other reputable career websites
Science jobs London
More Job Resources
- Firstly, see our careers blog page for a more detailed look at different top jobs in the UK.
- Then next our analyst jobs.
- And then, our Armed Services Jobs.
- Then next, our Dev Ops jobs.
- And then, our post-Army jobs.
- Then next our GCSE Jobs.
- Also then, our Audit Manager jobs.
- Plus then, our best STEM careers.
- And, our Graduate Careers Services.