Our mission here is to make more widely available MIND’s amazing free Well-being Resources.
MIND’s WFH Well-Being Guides for Working Parents
Well-Being Resources for ManagersPeople managers’ mental health guide
- Tools for effectively and confidently support employee mental health at work.
- Spotting the warning signs of poor mental health.
- Offering the right support early on.
Mentally healthy workplace introduction
- Help your staff support their own mental health at work.
- Start the conversation about mental health with your own team.
- Understanding the relationship between good employee mental health and productivity.
- Relationship with getting the best out of your staff.
Our Remote Worker Well-Being Training
Our well-being training is a response to hybrid team challenges. The covid pandemic was stressful for everyone’s family environment and what they heard on the news.Many such factors impacted Remote Worker WellBeing
We have our own wfh personas, then our digital skills transformation and digital leadership assessment.