There are many graduate startup opportunities currently – especially in and around London. No longer do graduate managerial training schemes need to be the first step on a specific career path.
Here are some of the typical graduate job decisions around graduate startup opportunities:
Do I work for a startup or a corporate?
Startup and corporate compant cultures are very different.
The corporate world brings advantages from stability. But disadvantages fro their being less autonomony and more centralised decision-making.
Whereas start-ups are more innovative and Most start-ups apply agile working practices Graduates with a more adaptable mindset and who have strong creative thinking skills are more likely to feel comfortable here.
- What is the typical graduate looking for in the first job?
- How do graduate job choices reflect their degree subjects?
- Graduate Job Outcomes
Graduate Startup Opportunities
My Practice aptitude test books
Firstly, Passing Verbal Reasoning Tests.
Secondly, Passing Numerical reasoning Tests.
Our Graduate Startup Opportunities
Our Skills Resources
- Firstly, our Literacy Skills.
- Secondly, spatial reasoning skills.
- Thirdly, superskills.
- And also then our verbal reasoning skills.
- Then numerical reasoning skills.
- Also then video interview skills.
- Plus, Critical thinking skills.
- Then also, graduate skills.
- And also then, Game-based learning skills.
- Finally, Coaching Skills.