Professional Skills literacy practice tips and numeracy pactice tipe are the main focus of this post.
There are four different Professional Skills Literacy test formats.
Practice examples of four different types of verbal reasoning test are provided below. Here is our professional skills numeracy practice.
The first type consists of a single sentence containing a word in brackets. Replace this word with the most viable alternative. Of the five multiple-choice alternatives suggested, select the one that comes closest in meaning to the word in italics.
Verbal reasoning tests may also take the form of analogies, where the respondent’s vocabulary and knowledge of simple verbal relationships is being tested as part of their overall verbal reasoning ability. Some examples of this type of verbal reasoning test practice are given below. Interpret the meaning that connects the word shown in large type on the left-hand side (i.e. spider in the first question) with the word shown in small type on the right-hand side (i.e. web). Apply the same verbal reasoning to connect the second word shown in large print on the left-hand side (i.e. duck) with one of the multiple-choice answer options.
Secondly, LITERACY Practice Test Type 2 Questions.
Verbal tests may also take the form of antonyms. Some examples of this type of verbal reasoning test practice are given below. Select the multiple-choice option that is the opposite in meaning to the word shown in bold print.
Thirdly, LITERACY Practice Test Type 3 Questions.
Verbal tests may also take the form of selecting the odd word out from a group of words. Some examples of this type of verbal reasoning test practice are given below. Identify the common connection between four of the five words and then choose the multiple-choice option corresponding to the odd word out.
Fourthly, LITERACY Practice Test Type 4 Questions.
Practice English test answers
Here are our answers to the above Practice English tests
Analogies Verbal Test answers
Antonyms Verbal Test answers
Odd One Out answers
Free online psychometric test practice
Aptitude Test Practice
- Aptitude test tips and aptitude test practice
- Numerical reasoning test tips
- Verbal reasoning test tips
- Verbal reasoning test tips
- SHL test practice
- Cubiks test practice
- UKCAT test practice
My Literacy practice tests book
for Passing Verbal Reasoning Tests
Brilliant Passing Verbal Reasoning Test book reviews
Buy this book to pass! Brilliant book. Read it from cover to cover. Don’t skip the chapters. I know it can seem patronising, the way he breaks it down, but I’d recommend reading it through. See all 9 positive reviews› 5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST BUY for anyone attempting to pass any verbal reasoning test. An informative yet easy to read book which helped me get through graduate level tests to the next stages of application. Would highly recommend.
11 Plus Maths
Firstly, here are some excellent 11+ Maths tips.
11 PLUS VERBAL REASONING
In our opinion these are some of the best 11 plus tips for Verbal Reasoning.
11 PLUS ENGLISH
- Firstly, to improve your literacy skills.
- Secondly, practice to improve your spelling and grammar.
- Thirdly, some general 11 Plus English Practice.
11 PLUS NON-VERBAL REASONING
We are very proud of our 11 Plus work with the City Kids magazine.
11 PLUS PRACTICE
- Firstly, our top Maths test tips. And here are some useful mental Maths practice.
- Also, we hope you enjoy our top tips to improve your literacy skills.
- You will find this to be useful mental Maths practice.
- Also, here’s some extra practice to improve your literacy skills and your Spelling and Grammar.
- So, for anyone aspiring to become an 11-plus tutor this blog explains how to do just that.
- Next, this blog explains the differences between the GL 11+ CEM 11+ and the Essex 11+ exams.
Psychometric test practice
- Firstly, Aptitude test tips and aptitude test practice.
- Secondly, Numerical reasoning test practice.
- Thirdly, Verbal reasoning test practice.
- And next, Situational judgement test practice.
- Also then, Passing situational judgment tests.
- Plus, Situational judgment test tips.
- And then, Verbal reasoning test practice and Verbal reasoning test tips.
- Also next, SHL test practice.
- Plus, Cubiks test practice.
- And finally, UKCAT test practice.