We are interested in the World Economic Forum’s 10 core competencies, including emotional intelligence:
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Management (Inspiring, Coaching, Delegating)
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Co-ordinating WiIh Others
- Judgment and Decision-Making
- Service Orientation / Customer Service
Our Emotional Intelligence Assessment
To assess digital literacy we will design a specific tool that questions graduates on their emotional intelligence.
Our Virtual Work Skills Resources
- Firstly, our Literacy Skills.
- Secondly, Graduate tests.
- Thirdly, Graduate Jobs
- Also then video interview skills.
- Plus Graduate Opportunities.
- Also then our Video interview tips.
- Plus also, our Interview Tips for Graduate STEM Jobs.
- Then next our Emotional Intelligence Test
- And also our Digital Skills Tips
- Plus next our Team Leader Skills Assessment
- And also our Integrity Test
- Finally, our Resilience assessment.
Further Tests practice
We offer many other free psychometric tips and practice tests:
- Critical verbal reasoning tips.
- LNAT critical verbal reasoning tips.
- Psychometric test tips.
- Aptitude test tips.
- Personality test tips.
- Maths practice.
- Verbal reasoning test tips.
- Numerical reasoning test practice.
- Situational judgement test practice and tips.
- English comprehension practice.
- Literacy practice.
- SHL practice tests.
Emotional intelligence test
Our Other Jobs Searches