We’re currently planning a team leader skills assessment / team leadership test.
If you would like to be part of this project please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or book a meeting using this Calendly calendar.
Our Team Leadership Skills Assessment
To assess team leadership we will design a specific tool that questions graduates on their personality and team leader skills.
Team Leadership Test
Our Virtual Work Skills Resources
- Firstly, our Literacy Skills.
- Secondly, Graduate tests.
- Thirdly, Graduate Jobs
- Also then video interview skills.
- Plus Graduate Opportunities.
- Also then our Video interview tips.
- Plus also, our Interview Tips for Graduate STEM Jobs.
- Then next our Emotional Intelligence Test
- And also our Digital Skills Tips
- Also next our
- And then our Team Leader Skills Assessment
- Finally, our Resilience assessment.
Further Tests practice
We offer many other free psychometric tips and practice tests:
- Critical verbal reasoning tips.
- LNAT critical verbal reasoning tips.
- Psychometric test tips.
- Aptitude test tips.
- Personality test tips.
- Maths practice.
- Verbal reasoning test tips.
- Numerical reasoning test practice.
- Situational judgement test practice and tips.
- English comprehension practice.
- Literacy practice.
- SHL practice tests.
Job specific psychometric test practice
Our Practice assessment books
Passing Psychometric Tests book reviews
Brilliant book. Read it from cover to cover. Don’t skip the chapters. I know it can seem patronising, the way he breaks it down, but I’d recommend reading it through.
Very clear layout to follow, questions advance over the chapters and it sets a steady pace. This book helped me immensely to get all the practice I needed within 3 days.
Passing Numerical Reasoning book reviews
Another really useful book by Rob. I will be recommending this to my delegates on interviewing/assessment techniques training; clear, concise and, if you are applying for jobs with a strong numerical focus, the best £10 you will spend! I heartily recommend.
Great book and pretty hard numerical exercises.
A very user-friendly and easy to read guide. Really focuses your mind on brushing up on your Maths skills. The author explains clearly how you can prepare to give your best for a test. Very useful and highly recommended.
Great book, tons of info and test to help you understand.
Passing Verbal Reasoning book reviews
The advice and practical examples will answer all your questions about an impending assessment. The book is easy to read and covers preparation, practical examples and an overview of the usual proceedings on test day. The author also highlights questions to be asked before test day and (I was very pleased to see) encourages feedback after assessment. The recaps at the end of every chapter are great for a quick overview before test day. Definitely a worthwhile investment and sure to put you at ease before an assessment of this kind.
An informative yet easy to read book which helped me get through graduate-level tests to the next stages of application. Would highly recommend.
Passed the VRT for HMRC Legal Trainee Scheme this year after reading this book. Helpful.
Very useful and good practice
The book has a good range of tests that reflect what comes up in real tests – so pretty good practice for the real thing.
Just what I needed to further my career. Now I’ve tried the tests I feel more confident.
Good quality and light reading!
An excellent guide to performing well in verbal reasoning tests.
Our Other Job Search
- Firstly, our Yoga teacher jobs
- Secondly, our Consumer Jobs
- Third, our social media and marketing jobs
- Then next our nursing jobs.
- Plus our Project Manager jobs.
- And also our Senior Manufacturing Jobs
- Then next our
- And also our Design jobs and tips
- Plus Statistician Jobs
- And also our Executive Assistant jobs and personal assistant jobs
- Plus our Bookkeeper jobs
- Then next our care sector jobs
- And also our Entrepreneur Test
- Plus our Manager jobs
- Then next our Minerals, Materials and Resources Jobs
- Plus Account Executive Jobs
- Then next our
- Finally, our Start Up Jobs.
Team Leader Skills Assessment