Our well-being training is a response to hybrid team challenges. The covid pandemic was stressful for everyone’s family environment and what they heard on the news.Many such factors impacted Remote Worker WellBeing
Our Remote Worker Well-Being Training
We have our own wfh personas, then our digital skills transformation and digital leadership assessment.
Our mission here is to make more widely available MIND’s amazing WFH Well-being Resources.
MIND’s WFH Well-Being Guides for Working Parents
Well-Being Resources for ManagersPeople managers’ mental health guide
Wellness Action Plans (WAPs)
- Tools for effectively and confidently support employee mental health at work.
- Spotting the warning signs of poor mental health.
- Offering the right support early on.
Mentally healthy workplace introduction
- Help your staff support their own mental health at work.
- Start the conversation about mental health with your own team.
- Understanding the relationship between good employee mental health and its …
- Relationship with getting the best out of your staff.
Remote Worker Well-Being comparisons
Pre-pandemic, research surveys had found that remote workers had less stress. Compared to office workers, remote workers were less likely to report feeling burned out. Even so it’s right to be concerned about the length of time many remote workers have now had to adapt to working from home, whilst also coping with an ever-shifting global pandemic. There hasnt always necessarily been the right support from managers and/or wider, virtual teams of colleagues.Art